Konnwei Brand (Shenzhen Jiawei Hengxin Technology Co.,Ltd)
Logo on tool and color on Package were updated.
Pls contact sales for details.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||Patent, CE, RoHS, FCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||Konnwei package; Item size(cm):12.5*7*2; package size (cm):18.3*5.3*15.2; Item Net weight(kg):0.3; Package Gross weight(Kg):0.36; qty/cn: 50pcs/cn, Carton size: 52*51*33.5cm, Carton Weight: 19.45KG/carton|
|Delivery Time:||for samples, stocks are available; 5000pcs bulk order in a week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Visa, Paypal, L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||50,000pcs per month|
|Item Name:||OBD II Diagnostic Scan Tool||Quality:||100% Original Brand|
|Screen Type:||2.4 Inch Color Screen||Feature 1:||Free Online Upgrade|
|Feature 2:||Support Print Data On PC||Functions:||Read And Erase Fault Codes, Read Live Sensor Data|
OBD II EVAP System Diagnostic Scan Tool 2.8 inch LCD Car Engine Fault Code Reader
KW680 OBD II Diagnostic Scan Tool parameters:
|Item type||Car Engine Analyzer|
|Support system||XP WIN7 WIN8 WIN10|
|Application||All 12V gasoline and diesel cars|
|Support languages||English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Italian|
|Support protocols||ISO 9141, KWP2000, SAE J1850, CAN, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM|
Display: TFT color screen ( 320*240dpi)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Dimensions: 124mm (4.88in) x 70mm (2.76'') x 20mm (0.79'')
Support Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
KW680 Brief Description:
The KONNWEI KW680 OBD2 / EOBD / CAN Auto Diagnostic Scanner supports all 10 OBDII test modes on all OBDII compliant vehicles
for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, Real Time Battery Voltage Monitoring, the KONNWEI KW680 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster.
In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips(by press ? button) help technicians and home DIY users to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. With the newest friendly diagnostic interface, KW680 will be the most useful car diagnostic tool for every family and professional mechanic technician!
Functions and Feature:
1. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) - domestic and import
2. Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
3. Bright color coded LEDs indicators and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
4. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
5. Easily detect the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
6. Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
7. Enhanced OBD2 Mode 6 On Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems.
8. Views freeze frame data
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
10. Reads live PCM data stream
11. Displays live O2 sensor test data
12. Live sensor data in text mode and graph mode (1996 and newer vehicles)
13. Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
14. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
15. Battery Voltage real time monitoring.
16. Built-in DTC look-up library and display definition.
17. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
1pc x KW680 Super CAN OBDII/EOBDII Code Reader
1pc x User Manual
1pc x 1500mm length OBDII Connecting Cable
1pc x COM Cable for connecting KW680 to PC
More detailed pictures of KW680 OBD II Diagnostic Scan Tool
Contact Person: Cassie Tang