OBD2 Scanner CAN Car Code Reader Engine Fault Diagnostic with DTC Library MS509
KW808 OBD2 CAN Scanner parameters:
||KW808 OBD2 CAN Scanner
||Built-in DTC look-up library
||not support, others support battery voltage test
||not suppoort upgrade, other models support
||ISO 9141, KWP2000, SAE J1850, CAN, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM
The KW808 OBD2/EOBD Code Reader supports all 10 OBDII test modes on all OBDII EOBD compliant vehicles to enable
technicians and home users to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. Sophisticated yet easy-to-use, this hand held
scanning tool enables fast and easy access to engine based EOBD Fault codes, The CAN enabled tool gives clear, concise
DTC definitions on its large backlit LCD screen retrieves generic P0, P2 and P3 and U0 codes for engine emissions and also
picks up manufacturer specific P1, P3 and U1 codes, Turns off MIL light, Stores freeze frame data for later evaluation and will
also display monitor and I/M readiness status.
- Work on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
- Retrieves generic ( P0, P2, P3, and U0 ) and manufacturer specific ( P1, P3, and U1) codes.
- Display monitor and I / M readiness status ( emissions ).
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen.
- Displays live O2 sensor test data.
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
- Memory / battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
- Supports CAN ( Controller Area Network ) and all other current.
- Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library.
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL).
- Operating temperature: 0 - 60 Deg.C.
- Dimensions: 7 x 3.7 x 1.4 inch.
- Cable length: About 56 inches.
- Material Type: Rubber Plastic
- External power: 8 - 18V power provided via vehicle battery.
- Display: 128 x 64 pixel Backlit display with contrast adjustment.
Languages & Support Protocol:
5 languages: English, French, German, Dutch and Spanish
Support Protocol: ISO 9141, KWP2000, SAE J1850, CAN, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM
This scanner supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBDII compliant vehicles to enable technicians to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. Sophisticated yet easy to use, this ergonomic scan tool make your vehicle service experience much more pleasant!
1pc x KW808 OBD2 CAN Scanner
1pc x 1500mm length OBDII Connecting Cable
1pc x COM Cable for connecting KW808 to PC
1pc x User Manual
More detailed pictures of KW808 OBD2 CAN Scanner